Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Shooting Extrasuction attraction at park closing
Frontierplace Shooting Extrasuction
July 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction tikis
It's just like you're blowing away the western territories, but with ghosts and no dancing girls!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Frozone photo thingy.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- If you are patient and regulate the attraction's painted windows, you may be able to see the red fox.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.