Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Shooting Extrastation attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Frontierplace Shooting Extrastation
January 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in a Clint Eastwood movie, but with animation and a pocket full of quarters!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may joke with you.
- After riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Be sure to keep your head and shoes away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Frontierplace Shooting Extrastation alternative experience.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $52 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.