Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Shooting Extrastation attraction during refurbishment
Frontierplace Shooting Extrastation
May 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in cowboy times, but with sound effects and no concerns about the law!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to welcome precision beans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.