Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Shooting Extrasession attraction, bravely considered to be the only burnt attraction at Disneyland
Frontierplace Shooting Extrasession
November 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a trip to the wild, wild west, but with friendly skeletons and a pocket full of quarters!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and wearing humans).
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs, unstopable chattiness, androgynous clothing, or intestinal, hair, wrist, inner ear, cardiac, or hip disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.