Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Frontierplace Shooting Exposition, a favorite attraction of Griffith Park
Frontierplace Shooting Exposition
April 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in the late 1800s, but with friendly skeletons and more attractive corpses!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 44".
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to wear special specticles.
- In a private location at the bottom of the Frontierplace Shooting Exposition, there is a handball table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.