Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Shooting Exattraction attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Frontierplace Shooting Exattraction
October 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's just like rustling cattle in the old west, but with humorous scenery and a pocket full of quarters!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers might try to visualize this attraction as much as a quarter hour after the gates opening.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no hands used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Benny the Cab when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heavyweight.