Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Shooting Exattraction attraction during refurbishment
Frontierplace Shooting Exattraction
May 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in the old west, but with miniature scenery and lazers!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with Wheezy the Penguin fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and being carried).
- Special effects may be too startling for very young retirees.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from November 28 until about January 25.
- In a disguised hideout at the bottom of the Frontierplace Shooting Exattraction, there is a basketball area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.