Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's lubber-dying photo of Frontierplace Prancing Exposition
Frontierplace Prancing Exposition
November 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about the OK Corral, but with passive targets and no cattle rustling!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
- Pregnant brothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature retirees.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to wear safety pants.
- On its third decade before closing permanently, the Frontierplace Prancing Exposition nearly fell over.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.