Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Glowing Exposition attraction at night
Frontierplace Glowing Exposition
November 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's just like rustling cattle in the untamed west, but with bad jokes and a pocket full of quarters!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and pollutants inside the cast members at various times unless you have a death wish.
- The crocodile was personally approved by Zazu.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.