Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontierplace Glowing Exposition, a favorite attraction of Tinker Bell
Frontierplace Glowing Exposition
January 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away the wild west, but with robot vultures and quieter rifles!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and descend.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or liver, intestinal, hip, fingernail, chest, or neck problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- The glow of Frontierplace Glowing Exposition can be seen from as far away as Radiator Springs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.