Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Everlasting Exposition show, lispingly preening in the fading moonlight
Frontierplace Everlasting Exposition
April 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in the wild, wild west, but with friendly skeletons and no permanent damange!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to go on this show repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Marty Sklar autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from social, familial, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any weather, this show may fall to pieces.
- This show closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.