Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierplace Everlasting Exposition attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Frontierplace Everlasting Exposition
December 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three pirates
It's just like you're blowing away the wild west, but with robot vultures and no concerns about the law!
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for incoherent vampires.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, inner ear, ribcage, personal, lycanthropic, or immunological complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your head and glasses (in that order) inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.