Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Frontierplace Carousing Exposition, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Frontierplace Carousing Exposition
August 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to the untamed west, but with sound effects and no concerns about the law!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- In 1959, this attraction was renovated to add scenes from the popular "Frontierplace Carousing Exposition" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.