Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierlocation Storytelling Exposition attraction at park opening
Frontierlocation Storytelling Exposition
February 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to the OK Corral, but with animation and quieter rifles!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Contains antique scenes.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions within the attraction at most times.
- In a private closet at the bottom of the Frontierlocation Storytelling Exposition, there is a handball table for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.