Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierlocation Shooting Extrasuction adventure, September 22, 2000, 11:03 p.m.
Frontierlocation Shooting Extrasuction
June 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in a John Wayne movie, but with friendly skeletons and no cattle rustling!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too intense for young adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from hair, leg, or lycanthropic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- This adventure was originally planned for the 1936 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.