Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierlocation Shooting Extrastation attraction during construction
Frontierlocation Shooting Extrastation
February 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in cowboy times, but with robot vultures and less disease!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After roaring this attraction, custom demands that you look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions or leg, chin, shoulder, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The electric mouse is the last one remaining from the sailor grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Quasimodo when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.