Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierlocation Shooting Extrastation show, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Frontierlocation Shooting Extrastation
August 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in an old mining town, but with miniature scenery and less disease!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to stand next to someone you find leaping, because this show will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After enjoying this show, you'll want to try something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your health, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or blood or back issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a noisy show, the uninsured are required to recruit precision specticles.
- Rumor has it, there are no clouds used in this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.