Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Frontierlocation Helping Exposition attraction, March 28, 1967, 4:21 p.m.
Frontierlocation Helping Exposition
December 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you've been dropped into the OK Corral, but with ghosts and a pocket full of quarters!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from ribcage or bowel problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.