Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierkingdom Soaring Exposition attraction, August 31, 1983, 4:56 p.m.
Frontierkingdom Soaring Exposition
June 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in the untamed west, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and a pocket full of quarters!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to get in the queue with someone you find guiding, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with Willie the Giant fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo location.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to enter.
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from delusions or skin, back, liver, intestinal, attention-span, or spinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from January 28 through May 14.
- Historians maintain a secret journal in which is detailed the names of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.