Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierkingdom Shooting Extrastation attraction at night
Frontierkingdom Shooting Extrastation
February 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to the wild west, but with bad jokes and no lynching allowed!
- Guests traveling with prehistoric chairs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends are able to get stuck on this attraction up to a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- It is said that Dewey's frozen cat is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.