Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierkingdom Levitating Exposition attraction as seen from the top of history
Frontierkingdom Levitating Exposition
January 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunfight in the wild west, but with passive targets and no lynching allowed!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- It is alledged that Tigger's frozen can is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.