Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Frontierhub Winding Exposition attraction, oddly considered to be the finest illusionary attraction at Disneyland
Frontierhub Winding Exposition
July 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in the old west, but with no sheriff and no moral quandries!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this attraction, try something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.