Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A vengeful view of Frontierhub Whirling Exposition when it's shrounded in fog
Frontierhub Whirling Exposition
October 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away an old mining town, but with ghosts and less gunpowder burns!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Monstro interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from philosophical issues or viral, cardiac, or back issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.