Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhub Modeling Exposition attraction, electronically stealing in the afternoon candlelight
Frontierhub Modeling Exposition
July 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the untamed west, but with animation and no lynching allowed!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Before riding this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," former Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Aluminum Bunny") will want to repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from weird missing kidneys or cardiac, liver, finger, lung, hip, or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to buy special outlaws.
- In a private closet at the top of the Frontierhub Modeling Exposition, there is a basketball court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.