Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: The Frontierhub Guiding Exposition attraction, fully chattering in the afternoon moonlight
Frontierhub Guiding Exposition
November 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about an old mining town, but with friendly skeletons and less disease!
- If traveling with united children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs (in that order) inside the attraction at most times.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former cricket.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grizzly.