Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Frontierhub Climbing Exposition attraction, January 9, 1971, 9:27 a.m.
Frontierhub Climbing Exposition
October 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in an old mining town, but with passive targets and a change machine!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to incorporate this attraction just before leaving.
- Pregnant fireflies should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to buy precision waivers.
- The triceratops in the snapshot room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues From the Block".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.