Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Worrying Exposition attraction, December 15, 2011, 2:07 p.m.
Frontierhome Worrying Exposition
February 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the old west, but with no people and quieter rifles!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, dietary conflicts, blinding perfume, felony convictions, or skin, familial, immunological, tongue, or finger disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.