Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Worrying Exposition attraction at park closing
Frontierhome Worrying Exposition
April 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in the OK Corral, but with sound effects and no lynching allowed!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to rent princess harnesses.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are home to many lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Art Linkletter when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.