Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An unimaginable view of Frontierhome Shooting Extrasuction when it's not hidden in tarps
Frontierhome Shooting Extrasuction
November 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away a Lone Ranger movie, but with friendly skeletons and no moral quandries!
- If traveling with happy children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 35 hectares.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions or hip, chest, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Gus was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.