Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's toucan-flapping photo of Frontierhome Shooting Extrastation
Frontierhome Shooting Extrastation
September 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in an old mining town, but with giggling gunfighters and no lynching allowed!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners can experience this attraction for a moment after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.