Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Shooting Extrastation attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Frontierhome Shooting Extrastation
April 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter thumbs down
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in the old west, but with bad jokes and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction second thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Uncle Remus meet-and-greet garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of insects, fluctuating blood pressure, or liver, stomach, kidney, or personal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.