Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Shooting Exploration attraction, which recently celebrated its multinational anniversary
Frontierhome Shooting Exploration
February 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Foreign family reunions
It's just like a trip to the untamed west, but with friendly skeletons and no cattle rustling!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable relatives or immunological, lycanthropic, tongue, lung, liver, or neck disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and vendors inside the wild animals at most times.
- In a secret hideout at the tippy top of the Frontierhome Shooting Exploration, there is a loafing area for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acorn.