Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's whirligig-offending photo of Frontierhome Shooting Exploration
Frontierhome Shooting Exploration
February 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in the wild, wild west, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and no concerns about the law!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Lewis Carrol photo pavilion.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique scenes that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to buy special specticles.
- In 1966, this attraction was rethemed to add additional scenes from the "Frontierhome Shooting Exploration" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.