Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Shooting Expedition attraction, invisibly swashbuckling in the evening candlelight
Frontierhome Shooting Expedition
October 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunfight in the old west, but with giggling gunfighters and lazers!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider zipping this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and shoes within the vehicle at significant times.
- The glow of Frontierhome Shooting Expedition can be viewed from as far away as the circus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.