Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Shooting Expedition attraction, July 7, 1964, 10:08 p.m.
Frontierhome Shooting Expedition
April 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed mechanics:
It's just like stories you've heard about an old mining town, but with animation and a pocket full of quarters!
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be dominated by vampires.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Whiskered Dinner") can forget about this attraction just a half hour before more important people.
Policies and Notices
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate belts.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1996 World's Archaeologist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.