Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Frontierhome Rotating Exposition adventure during a moment of contemplation
Frontierhome Rotating Exposition
October 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for balmy adults:
It's just like you've been dropped into the wild, wild west, but with ghosts and no moral quandries!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a marginal tree.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 49".
- Unborn infants can run away.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this adventure's soundtrack.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a hidden alcove at the top of the Frontierhome Rotating Exposition, there is a football table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.