Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A different view of Frontierhome Rotating Exposition when it's not hidden in tarps
Frontierhome Rotating Exposition
January 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's just like shooting up things in cowboy times, but with robot vultures and less gunpowder burns!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may point at your party.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from brain, intestinal, or stomach issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this dark ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
- Because this is a water dark ride, viewers are required to adorn special belts.
- There is a private lounge that shares a door with this dark ride's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.