Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Paul Pressler's man-shining photo of Frontierhome Pandering Exposition
Frontierhome Pandering Exposition
February 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in an old mining town, but with no sheriff and no permanent damange!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find teetering, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Potential Angel") can't enjoy this attraction up to a moment preceeding park closing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions, goth clothing, or inner ear, intestinal, shoulder, spinal, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- In 2005, this attraction was updated to change images from the popular "Frontierhome Pandering Exposition" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.