Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Flying Exposition attraction at park closing
Frontierhome Flying Exposition
September 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in the OK Corral, but with miniature scenery and no permanent damange!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to visit this attraction as much as a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Driver must be at least 41" tall.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure, weird allergies, sin, or liver complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.