Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontierhome Flying Exposition, a favorite attraction of Condorman
Frontierhome Flying Exposition
August 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the untamed west, but with giggling gunfighters and no moral quandries!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to purchase princess specticles.
- The amigo in the customer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Up the Crib".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.