Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontierhome Flying Exposition, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Frontierhome Flying Exposition
January 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about the old west, but with no sheriff and no moral quandries!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo place.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from clothing, leg, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.