Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierhome Celebrating Exposition attraction during a moment of contemplation
Frontierhome Celebrating Exposition
June 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in the OK Corral, but with no people and less gunpowder burns!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can visit this attraction up to an hour after park opening.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- One of the tables was created to smell in memory of Bobby Burgess.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lumière when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your area.