Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiercountry Shooting Exultation attraction during repairs
Frontiercountry Shooting Exultation
March 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about the wild, wild west, but with no sheriff and quieter rifles!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- The letters in "Frontiercountry Shooting Exultation" can be scrambled to spell "Oa Rniutc Fuytiinxrrntsloohtegoenot."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.