Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiercountry Shooting Extrastation attraction as seen from the top of the depot
Frontiercountry Shooting Extrastation
August 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to the untamed west, but with bad jokes and a change machine!
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may observe if you don't let them.
- You must be at least as large as a hatter to keep your eyes open.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Al Weiss had a secret home built below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.