Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiercountry Shooting Extrastation attraction, October 21, 2011, 7:52 a.m.
Frontiercountry Shooting Extrastation
December 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nine Mickeys (according to Oogie)
It's just like day-to-day life in the wild west, but with miniature scenery and quieter rifles!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Tantor interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish squares-only Chez 21 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.