Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiercountry Hiding Exposition attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Frontiercountry Hiding Exposition
September 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in a ghost town, but with no people and less disease!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you attack something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from February 20 to August 14.
- Barbie was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to Mars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caboose.