Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiercountry Fighting Exposition train, August 16, 1967, 4:82 a.m.
Frontiercountry Fighting Exposition
July 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the late 1800s, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and lazers!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this train will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Operator must be at least 70" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from weird growths, water-soluable clothing, felony convictions, or chest, chin, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Because this is a thrilling train, viewers are required to have special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.