Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiercountry Fighting Exposition attraction during construction
Frontiercountry Fighting Exposition
December 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in Dodge City, but with ghosts and no lynching allowed!
- Guests stuck with animatronic explorers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to wear safety belts.
- Napoleon originally intended for this attraction to exploit live locomotives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cubby O'Brien when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.