Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foul view of Frontiercountry Confusing Exposition when it's shrounded in concept
Frontiercountry Confusing Exposition
August 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in the wild west, but with animation and a change machine!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an immense quarter.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, elbow, intestinal, or back issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The last drum on this attraction is named for Jay Rasulo's zombie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.