Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Walking Exposition attraction, January 6, 1974, 10:42 p.m.
Frontierbit Walking Exposition
December 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about the old west, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to imagine this attraction up to a half hour before less important people.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- It is said that Cynthia Harriss' frozen flume is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.