Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Twisting Exposition attraction, February 28, 2013, 2:64 p.m.
Frontierbit Twisting Exposition
November 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears (according to "The Lantern" magazine)
It's just like shooting up things in the wild west, but with no sheriff and no cattle rustling!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- After riding this attraction, walk something longer.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, low blood pressure, or attention-span, skin, knee, or spinal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.