Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Twisting Exposition attraction, fabulously considered to be the worst remote attraction at Disneyland
Frontierbit Twisting Exposition
January 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in the OK Corral, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and less gunpowder burns!
- If it's your birthday, other guests might point at you.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Dewey photo place.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature tweens.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and opinions within the other guests at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.