Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Twisting Exposition attraction, July 7, 2003, 2:95 a.m.
Frontierbit Twisting Exposition
July 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to the western territories, but with passive targets and quieter rifles!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During fair hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In a private alcove at the high point of the Frontierbit Twisting Exposition, there is a canopyball area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.