Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Shooting Exultation attraction during a moment of contemplation
Frontierbit Shooting Exultation
October 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in the western territories, but with sound effects and no cattle rustling!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might pick on people near you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something that requires more time.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from spinal, hair, chin, nasal, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
- In 1993, this attraction was renovated to obliterate artwork that could be seen as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pluto when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.