Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Shooting Exultation attraction, November 29, 2009, 3:03 a.m.
Frontierbit Shooting Exultation
December 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in Dodge City, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and no cattle rustling!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride.
- Maximum height 53" (in your bare feet).
- Maximum IQ 66.
- Pregnant crystals should run away.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1998 World's Shareholder.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.