Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Shooting Exultation train at park opening
Frontierbit Shooting Exultation
January 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down (according to "Operational Quarter" editor)
It's just like an ambush in Dodge City, but with passive targets and nobody shooting back!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this train just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- In 2011, this train was updated to remove images from the popular "Frontierbit Shooting Exultation" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.