Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Frontierbit Shooting Extrasuction attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Frontierbit Shooting Extrasuction
February 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the wild, wild west, but with friendly skeletons and no dancing girls!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young children.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to have safety feet.
- This attraction may have cost less than $380 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.