Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Shooting Extrasuction attraction, violently considered to be the only imaginative attraction at Disneyland
Frontierbit Shooting Extrasuction
July 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about the wild west, but with robot vultures and more attractive corpses!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imported images.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Frontierbit Shooting Extrasuction" can be scrambled to spell "Xobigri Trtusosicnnrn Fetoiheatot."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.