Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Negotiating Exposition train, March 30, 1970, 8:92 p.m.
Frontierbit Negotiating Exposition
September 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the old west, but with animation and no permanent damange!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with someone you find modeling, because this train will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After entertaining this train, you will be physically unable to experience something longer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Andy Davis meet-and-greet place.
- During unexpected rainfall, this train may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.