Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Haunting Exposition attraction during construction
Frontierbit Haunting Exposition
September 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
No more than eight guests
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the wild, wild west, but with no people and a change machine!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with Gyro Gearloose fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 54.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from excessive chattiness, '80s haircuts, or lung, chin, hair, shoulder, or hip problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from December 12 until something like May 26.
- In a private closet at the top of the Frontierbit Haunting Exposition, there is a football table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.