Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cowboyland Shooting Extrasession attraction at a distance
Cowboyland Shooting Extrasession
July 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in a John Wayne movie, but with friendly skeletons and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction location.
- Explosions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing, shoulder, skin, ribcage, elbow, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.