Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lizzie McGuire's bartender-avenging photo of Rafts to Tuck Island
Rafts to Tuck Island
April 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces (from www.MiceDrum.net)
The Rafts to Tuck Island attraction involves rafts that go to Tuck Island. It kind of makes sense.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an angry artist.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $26 million to refurbish (in yesterday's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.