Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A large view of Rafts to Tom Sawyer River when it's shrounded in fog
Rafts to Tom Sawyer River
January 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer River are rafts that travel to Tom Sawyer River.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your head and strollers inside the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.