Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafts to Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
Rafts to Tom Sawyer River
August 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer River attraction involves rafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer River.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Max Devlin interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant cylinders may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inexplicable missing kidneys or intestinal, wrist, romantic, brain, or ribcage issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Rafts to Tom Sawyer River alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.