Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chernabog's adult-roaring photo of Rafts to Tom Sawyer Place
Rafts to Tom Sawyer Place
March 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer Place attraction is rafts that travel to Tom Sawyer Place. It kind of makes sense.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant balloons should run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from lung, back, viral, bowel, or familial issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.