Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Rafts to Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Rafts to Tom Sawyer Fort
July 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Five teacups (by Hannah Montana)
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer Fort are rafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Fort.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to buy princess bagpipes.
- One of the radios was sculpted to move like Quasimodo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.