Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at a distance
Rafts to Tom Sawyer Fort
August 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction is rafts that transport guests to Tom Sawyer Fort.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sea sickness or spinal, knee, intestinal, chest, neck, or heart issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Rafts to Tom Sawyer Fort, there is a mortal combat area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gear.