Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpful view of Rafts to Tom Sawyer Forest when it's not covered in attitude
Rafts to Tom Sawyer Forest
November 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer Forest are rafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Forest.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or skin or chin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.