Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer Forest ride at night
Rafts to Tom Sawyer Forest
July 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (from www.Ladder.org)
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer Forest ride is rafts that go to Tom Sawyer Forest.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- During bad weather, this ride may melt.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- This ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- The cub in the padawan room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues Across From the Meal".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your critter.