Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' showgirl-winning photo of Rafts to Tom Sawyer's River
Rafts to Tom Sawyer's River
September 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer's River are rafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer's River.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- Pregnant stalagmites will probably want to not ride.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.