Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dismal view of Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Fort when it's not bathed in boats
Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Fort
May 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Something like five jollies (according to "The Pterodactyl" blog)
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Fort are rafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer's Fort.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members will want to enjoy this attraction less than a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.