Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, again careening in the shrouded park light
Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Fort
September 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction is rafts that transport guests to Tom Sawyer's Fort.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to kill something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.