Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wooden view of Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Forest when it's not covered in tarps
Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Forest
June 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Forest are rafts that go to Tom Sawyer's Forest. Nobody knows why.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to participate.
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- This show closes at random.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs within the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.