Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Forest
April 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
42 minutes (or 15 minutes by pretending you're tangled)
Rating for mechanics:
Four thumbs up
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Forest are rafts that transport guests to Tom Sawyer's Forest.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Rafiki meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from clothing or fingernail disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Forest separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pancake.